OsteoDenx® is an exclusive bone and joint bio-replenishment that helps support and reinforce a healthy skeletal system. This clinically-proven formula is powered by Syno-PORTIN® Complex, a nutrient target delivery system composed of milk-derived ribonuclease-enriched lactoferrin (R-ELF). Unlike traditional vitamin/mineral-based supplements, which may not be properly absorbed or integrated, Syno-PORTIN® Complex helps deliver bone and joint nutrients to their specific target site - the synovium. Accordingly, OsteoDenx® promotes the optimal balance of nutrients within bones and joints, helps maintain healthy bone mineral density, and reinforces the integrity of joint cartilage. The innovative technology behind OsteoDenx® is backed by multiple US patents.
- Promotes Formation of Healthy Bone Tissue*
- Helps Support Healthy Bone Mineral Density*
- Helps Protect, Lubricate and Cushion Joints*
- Supports Joint Flexibility and Mobility*
- Enhances Absorption of Bone and Joint Nutrients*
What Is OsteoDenx®?
OsteoDenx® is an exclusive bone and joint health technology – with a unique mechanism of action that provides several health benefits. This advanced formula was granted protection of four US patents. OsteoDenx® contains Syno-Portin® Complex, a novel targeted nutrient delivery system based on ribonuclease-enriched lactoferrin (R-ELF). R-ELF is a precisely calibrated mixture of two multi-functional bioactive proteins sourced from milk, specifically lactoferrin and ribonuclease (a.k.a. angiogenin or RNAse types 2 and 4).
R-ELF is a vital component of the synovial fluid that plays an important role in bone turnover. The bone and joint health benefits of R-ELF (Active group) was evaluated and compared to calcium/vitamin D supplementation (placebo group). In an IRB-approved, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study, participants administered R-ELF demonstrated a statistically significant increase in osteoblastic activity, optimized bone resorption and reported improvement in joint comfort within six months compared to placebo group. The study results were published in top-tier, peer-reviewed medical journals.
How Does OsteoDenx® Work?
The skeleton is dynamic system that undergoes continuous remodeling via two opposite processes: i) deposition of minerals (particularly calcium) and ii) withdrawal (resorption) of minerals from its bone matrix to support various bodily functions. Maintaining a balance (homeostasis) of the bone remodeling process can help support overall skeletal health, which is dependent on a continuous supply, transport and delivery (collectively known as 'bio-availability') of essential nutrients. The body has several pathways to efficiently process and effectively utilize such essential nutrients. OsteoDenx® is designed to help support and reinforce these innate mechanisms for complete bone and joint health.
- OsteoDenx® promotes healthy bone turnover (metabolism).* This patented formula supports both aspects of bone turnover, i.e. bone formation and bone resorption. OsteoDenx® has been clinically shown to promote the formation of healthy bone tissue and help optimize bone resorption, thereby supporting the overall bone tissue matrix.
OsteoDenx® helps improve the bio-availability of essential nutrients.* Syno-PORTIN® Complex is an effective target delivery system based on milk lactoferrin and milk ribonuclease (R-ELF).
- Lactoferrin is the body’s native transport protein that binds to essential transitional metals. Lactoferrin has millions of its putative receptors on the intestinal brush border. Once lactoferrin is bound to a metal, it can transport it across the intestinal barrier via a ‘lock and key’ mechanism – lactoferrin (key) binds to its receptor (lock) and translocates itself (with the bound metal) into the body. OsteoDenx® helps absorb essential nutrients and transports them to their designated target - the synovium.
- Ribonucleases / RNAse are the body’s native angiogenic factors that promote formation of new blood capillaries. The maintenance of a healthy vascular system is critical for transport of essential nutrients across the body. OsteoDenx® is the only product formulated with milk-ribonuclease to reinforce the circulatory route for optimal distribution of essential nutrients. It also contains Vitamin K and Reservatrol for optimal vascular health.
- OsteoDenx® helps in the maintenance of healthy joints.* Articulations (joints) naturally undergo ‘wear and tear’ with normal physical movement. In response, the body has to continuously replace cartilage and synovial fluid to protect the joints. Specifically, the body produces collagen (protein) and glycosaminoglycan (GAG) polymers to support joint function. OsteoDenx® is rich in collagen peptides and manganese to promote healthy cartilage formation and joint health.
- bioQuad OsteoDenx® helps protect bone-joint tissue from oxidative damage.* Bone turnover is an energy-intensive metabolic process that generates tissue-damaging oxidative free radicals. OsteoDenx® contains a complete mixture of antioxidants, including milk proteins (lactoferrin and ribonuclease), plant-extracts (Boswellia and Resveratrol), minerals (copper and selenium) and vitamins (D3 and K1). Collectively, these antioxidant synergists can help protect the bones and joints from free radical damage.
Why Take OsteoDenx®?
The concern for a healthy skeletal system affects people of all age, sex, diet, lifestyle, etc. Therefore, it is important for all individuals to take proactive steps to ensure a healthy skeletal system, following an active lifestyle and a complete diet.
- Active Lifestyle. The strength of bones and joints depend on a ‘use it or lose it’ principle. If an individual is sedentary or obese, such condition may lead to a weak skeletal system. On the other hand, if an individual overuses bones and joints causing excessive ‘wear and tear’, then he or she might face similar consequences. Regular and moderate weight-bearing exercise is recommended to avoid such scenarios.
- Complete Diet. Diet provides the energy and ‘building blocks’ to maintain the skeletal structure and function. The body has specific pathways that convert these dietary ‘building blocks’ into its own multi-functional regulatory molecules known as bio-replenishments. Lactoferrin and ribonucleases are bio-replenishments naturally produced inside the body. An individual normally produces these molecules to meet physiological demand (i.e. bio-replenishment levels are in balance). However, due to various factors such as poor diet, stressful lifestyle, aging, an individual may show a decline in bio-replenishment synthesis and/or utilize in excess. Supplementing the body with bio-replenishments can support total body wellness.
It can be challenging to keep an active lifestyle and complete diet all the time. Therefore, adding OsteoDenx® to a daily nutritional regimen is a proactive approach to maintain healthy bones and joints.
What Is Inside OsteoDenx®?
OsteoDenx® Recommended Use
Take 1 (ONE) capsule by mouth per day with or without food preferably at bedtime. Take double the recommended dosage during first month of use. Also, depending upon lifestyle, age and health-status, increasing the dosage to two or three capsules by mouth per day can also be taken.
How OsteoDenx® Works
Product Features and Benefits
Approved for Athletes
Informed-Choice is an independent third-party quality assurance program serving the sports nutrition industry. Every batch of OsteoDenx® is tested for banned substances; products undergo rigorous testing at an ISO17025 accredited lab to provide the highest level of assurance that they are safer for athletes to use.
In an IRB-approved, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study, participants supplemented with R-ELF (the active in OsteoDenx®) experienced a statistically significant increase in bone formation, optimization in bone resorption and demonstrated an improvement in joint comfort within six months.
Total Bone & Joint Support
OsteoDenx® is an exclusive bio-replenishment clinically-proven to support the entire skeletal system. It works differently than other generic vitamin or mineral supplements. Only OsteoDenx® reinforces the body’s innate mechanisms to help support the formation of healthy bone tissue and promote optimal joint mobility, naturally.
OsteoDenx® is the only bone and joint product with Syno-PORTIN® Complex, a patented target delivery system that helps transport vital nutrients to the synovium. This formula contains a synergistic blend of milk proteins (R-ELF), phyto-antioxidants, collagen peptides, and essential vitamins/ minerals; this unique combination of ingredients provides maximum skeletal health benefits.
OsteoDenx® contains all-natural quality ingredients with NO lactose, soy or gluten. The R-ELF in OsteoDenx® is isolated from pure milk sourced from healthy dairy cows that are all-natural, non-GMO and non-transgenic. The cows are raised in clean, green pastures and are fed a complete and nutritious diet. The health status of these cows is regularly inspected and certified by the Ministry of Health.
Suitable for All Adults
OsteoDenx® is suitable for all adults. The recommended dose is to take one capsule by mouth daily. The recommended dose can be personalized based on an individual's specific age, lifestyle, diet, etc. (e.g. seniors and athletes may take two capsules by mouth daily as needed). The formula contains appropriate amounts and ratios of ingredients to deliver optimal bone and joint support.
Medical Shiatsu Therapist
"In 2017, when bioQuad introduced its next generation OsteoDenx® in Europe, I was one of the first to bring this bone and joint health bio-replenishment into my practice. I recommend my clients to start with a dosage of 2 capsules/day. I see noticeable progress in their comfort and mobility. Then I adjust their dosage to 1 capsule/day as a maintenance regimen. I got excellent results using OsteoDenx® with several of my clients - this all natural bone-joint replenishment works!
Based on my professional experience, I recommend OsteoDenx® to several of my colleagues to include this advanced bone and joint bio-replenishment into their health practice."
Medical Technical Manager
"Last November during the Romanian Veterinary Congress, AMVAC-2018, I first learned about the clinical studies on ribonuclease enriched lactoferrin/RELF, the active complex in OsteoDenx® that supports healthy bone turnover and helps maintain healthy joints. At the Congress, Professor Dr. Narain Naidu suggested that I try OsteoDenx®. I was skeptical; however, knowing the benefits of RELF on the human body, I started taking OsteoDenx®. To be honest, I had no expectations whatsoever.
I was totally surprised on how a natural dietary supplement can perform so well for me!"
"Lactoferrin Gold 1.8® and OsteoDenx® changed my life for the better - I thank God for these Bio-Replenishments!
Several years ago, I learned about all-natural Lactoferrin Gold 1.8® to optimize nutrient absorption and OsteoDenx® to promote healthy bones. I have been taking it ever since.
Both my husband and I will forever be grateful to Dr. Naidu for his development of these amazing Bio-Replenishments!"
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Bio-Replenishments?
Bio-replenishments are bio-active molecules that are produced and expended by the body on a regular basis. Examples include insulin, hormones, lactoferrin and ribonuclease. These molecules regulate our metabolism and maintain physiological balance or ‘homeostasis’. Any deficiency or dysfunction of bio-replenishments manifests as disorder(s), disease(s) or death.
What is OsteoDenx®?
OsteoDenx® is an exclusive bio-replenishment that supports the entire skeletal system. The formula contains Syno-PORTIN Complex, a novel nutrient target delivery system powered by ribonuclease-enriched lactoferrin (R-ELF). It helps absorb, transport and deliver essential nutrients to the bone and joint space (aka. the synovium).
What is ribonuclease-enriched lactoferrin (R-ELF)?
Lactoferrin and ribonuclease are proteins naturally produced inside the body. They co-exist in milk and other biological fluids as key regulatory molecules with specific role in various physiological pathways. From a skeletal system perspective, the proteins combined help promote healthy bone turnover and maintain healthy joints.
What are the health benefits of taking OsteoDenx®?
Regular intake of OsteoDenx® helps in the formation of healthy bone tissue, supporting healthy bone density, protecting and lubricating joints, and enhancing the absorption of essential nutrients.*
What makes OsteoDenx® unique?
The technology in OsteoDenx® is backed by over 30 years of scientific research, 2 human clinical studies with published results and 4 US patents. OsteoDenx® is distinct from other generic vitamin or supplements because it actually helps support the body’s own process of forming new bone and lubricating joints. In complementing this natural building and repair process, OsteoDenx® can help promote strong, healthy bones and joints throughout life.*
How is OsteoDenx® made?
OsteoDenx® is manufactured in Europe in a government certified manufacturing facility that meets current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) standards. Only the highest quality ingredients are sourced and third-party tested for purity. All ingredients also undergo meticulous testing at each stage of the production process, resulting in the safest, highest quality product.
What are the side effects from taking OsteoDenx®?
No side effects have been reported with OsteoDenx®. However, if any discomfort is noticed by consuming OsteoDenx® immediately stop taking the product and consult your primary health care provider.
Can individuals with lactose-intolerance take OsteoDenx®?
Yes. There is NO lactose sugar in OsteoDenx®.
Can individuals with milk protein allergy take OsteoDenx®?
Yes. Milk proteins that are reportedly associated with allergic reactions are: casein, casein derivatives (sodium and/or calcium-based), lactalbumin, beta-lactoglobulin and bovine serum albumin. R-ELF does not belong to this group of milk allergens. To our knowledge - any R-ELF associated or R-ELF mediated milk protein allergic reactions in human subjects has not been reported. However, if the person has any medical condition (including any milk protein allergy), it is advisable to consult with that person’s health care provider before use of this or any supplement.
Can individuals with gluten and/or soy intolerance take OsteoDenx®?
Yes. There is NO gluten or soy in OsteoDenx®.
Can pregnant women take OsteoDenx®?
Yes, a pregnant woman may take OsteoDenx®. However, a woman with any medical condition (including pregnancy) should consults her with health care provider before using this or any supplement.
Can children take OsteoDenx®?
Yes, a child above the age of 4 may take OsteoDenx®. However, it is advisable to consult with the child’s health care provider before use of this or any supplement.
OsteoDenx® Directions of Use
What is the suggested dosage for OsteoDenx®?
OsteoDenx® provides the maximum health benefits when taken as recommended on a daily basis. However, depending upon a person's lifestyle, age and health-status, increasing the dosage to 2 or 3 capsules per day could benefit certain individuals.
Should OsteoDenx® be taken with food or on an empty stomach; daytime or bedtime?
It is recommended to take OsteoDenx® at bedtime with or without food (because the mineral metabolism is most active during sleep).
Can OsteoDenx® be taken with other dietary supplements?
Yes. OsteoDenx® can be taken in conjunction with other dietary supplement(s).
Should OsteoDenx® not be taken with certain types of medications?
If a person has any medical condition (under any medication), it is advisable to consult with that person’s health care provider before use of this or any supplement.
Can OsteoDenx® be taken together with alcoholic beverages?
No. However, OsteoDenx® can be spaced at least 12 hours before or after consumption of an alcoholic beverage.
Can OsteoDenx® be taken together with hot beverages or foods?
No. However, OsteoDenx® is relatively stable at high temperatures and it is OK to consume this protein supplement with warm foods.