OsteoDenx® is a potent bone and joint bio-replenishment that helps support and reinforce a healthy skeletal system. This clinically-proven formula is powered by Syno-PORTIN® Complex, a nutrient target delivery system composed of milk-derived ribonuclease-enriched lactoferrin (R-ELF). Unlike traditional vitamin/mineral-based supplements, which may not be properly absorbed or integrated, Syno-PORTIN® Complex helps deliver bone and joint nutrients to their specific target site - the synovium. Accordingly, OsteoDenx® promotes the optimal balance of nutrients within bones and joints, maintains healthy bone mineral density, and reinforces the integrity of joint cartilage. The innovative technology behind OsteoDenx® is backed by multiple US patents.
- Promotes Formation of Healthy Bone Tissue*
- Supports Healthy Bone Mineral Density*
- Protects, Lubricates and Cushions Joints*
- Maintains Joint Flexibility and Mobility*
- Enhances Absorption of Bone and Joint Nutrients*
OsteoDenx® is an exclusive bone and joint health technology – with a unique mechanism of action that provides several health benefits. This advanced formula was granted protection of four US patents. OsteoDenx® contains Syno-Portin® Complex, a novel targeted nutrient delivery system based on ribonuclease-enriched lactoferrin (R-ELF). R-ELF is a precisely calibrated mixture of two multi-functional bioactive proteins sourced from milk, specifically lactoferrin and ribonuclease (a.k.a. angiogenin or RNAse types 2 and 4).
R-ELF is a vital component of the synovial fluid that plays an important role in bone growth and repair. The bone and joint health benefits of R-ELF (Active group) was evaluated and compared to calcium/vitamin D supplementation (Placebo group). In an IRB-approved, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study, participants administered with R-ELF experienced a statistically significant increase in osteoblastic activity (bone formation), optimized bone resorption (bone loss) and demonstrated improvement in joint comfort within six months compared to placebo group. The study results were published in top-tier, peer-reviewed medical journals
The skeleton is dynamic system that undergoes continuous remodeling via two opposite processes: i) deposition of minerals (particularly calcium) to maintain bone mineral density (BMD) and ii) withdrawal (resorption) of minerals from its bone matrix to support various bodily functions. Maintaining a balance (homeostasis) of the bone remodeling process is essential for the overall skeletal health, which is dependent on a continuous supply, transport and delivery (collectively known as 'bio-availability') of essential nutrients. The body has several pathways to efficiently process and effectively utilize such essential nutrients. OsteoDenx® is designed to reinforce these innate mechanisms for complete bone and joint health.
- OsteoDenx® promotes healthy bone turnover (metabolism).* This patented formula supports both aspects of bone turnover, i.e. bone formation and bone resorption. OsteoDenx® has been clinically-proven to promote the formation of healthy bone tissue and help optimize bone resorption, thereby strengthens the overall bone tissue matrix.
OsteoDenx® helps improve the bio-availability of essential nutrients.* Syno-PORTIN® Complex is an effective target delivery system based on milk lactoferrin and milk ribonuclease (R-ELF).
- Lactoferrin is the body’s native transport protein that binds to essential transitional metals. Lactoferrin has millions of its putative receptors on the intestinal brush border. Once lactoferrin is bound to a metal, it can transport it across the intestinal barrier via a ‘lock and key’ mechanism – lactoferrin (key) binds to its receptor (lock) and translocates itself (with the bound metal) into the body. OsteoDenx® helps absorb essential nutrients and transports them to their designated target - the synovium.
- Ribonucleases / RNAse are the body’s native angiogenic factors that promote formation of new blood capillaries. The maintenance of a healthy vascular system is critical for transport of essential nutrients across the body. OsteoDenx® is the only product formulated with milk-ribonuclease to reinforce the circulatory route for optimal distribution of essential nutrients. It also contains Vitamin K and Resveratrol for optimal vascular health.
- OsteoDenx® helps in the maintenance of healthy joints.* Articulations (joints) naturally undergo ‘wear and tear’ during physical movement. In response, the body has to continuously replace cartilage and synovial fluid to protect the joints. Specifically, the body produces collagen (protein) and glycosaminoglycan (GAG) polymers to support joint function. OsteoDenx® is rich in collagen peptides and manganese to promote healthy cartilage formation and joint health.
- bioQuad OsteoDenx® helps protect bone-joint tissue from oxidative damage.* Bone turnover is an energy-intensive metabolic process that generates tissue-damaging oxidative free radicals. OsteoDenx® contains a complete mixture of antioxidants, including milk proteins (lactoferrin and ribonuclease), plant-extracts (Boswellia and Resveratrol), minerals (copper and selenium) and vitamins (D3 and K1) Collectively, these antioxidant synergists protect the bones and joints from free radical damage.
Bone and joint problems are common that affects people of all age, sex, diet, lifestyle, etc. Many individuals have experienced bone and joint problems personally or know someone who has - be it a sprain, fracture, twist, etc. Even a healthy individual will inevitably suffer from a compromised skeletal system due to progressive deterioration with age (in fact, humans reach their peak bone mass by the age of thirty). Therefore, it is important to take proactive steps to ensure a healthy skeletal system, following an active lifestyle and a complete diet.
- Active Lifestyle. The strength of bones and joints depend on a ‘use it or lose it’ principle. If an individual is sedentary or obese, such condition may lead to a weak skeletal system. On the other hand, if an individual overuses bones and joints causing excessive ‘wear and tear’, then he or she might face similar consequences. Regular and moderate weight-bearing exercise is recommended to avoid such scenarios.
- Complete Diet. Diet provides the energy and ‘building blocks’ to maintain the skeletal structure and function. The body has specific pathways that convert these dietary ‘building blocks’ into its own multi-functional regulatory molecules known as bio-replenishments. Lactoferrin and ribonucleases are bio-replenishments naturally produced inside the body. An individual normally produces these molecules to meet the physiological demand (i.e. bio-replenishment levels are in balance). However, due to various factors such as poor diet, stressful lifestyle, aging, an individual may show a decline in bio-replenishment synthesis and/or utilize in excess. Overtime, this can lead to bio-replenishment deficiency, manifesting as various health problems.
It can be challenging to keep an active lifestyle and complete diet all the time. Therefore, adding OsteoDenx® to a daily nutritional regimen is a proactive approach to maintain healthy bones and joints.
Take 1 (ONE) capsule by mouth per day with or without food preferably at bedtime. Take double the recommended dosage during first month of use. Also, depending upon lifestyle, age and health-status, increasing the dosage to two or three capsules by mouth per day may benefit certain individuals.
How OsteoDenx® Works
Product Features and Benefits
Approved for Athletes
Informed-Choice is an independent third-party quality assurance program serving the sports nutrition industry. Every batch of OsteoDenx® is tested for banned substances; products undergo rigorous testing at an ISO17025 accredited lab to provide the highest level of assurance that they are safer for athletes to use.
In an IRB-approved, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical study, participants supplemented with R-ELF (the active in OsteoDenx®) experienced a statistically significant increase in bone formation, optimization in bone resorption and demonstrated an improvement in joint comfort within six months.
Total Bone & Joint Support
OsteoDenx® is an exclusive bio-replenishment clinically-proven to support the entire skeletal system. It works differently than other generic vitamin or mineral supplements. Only OsteoDenx® reinforces the body’s innate mechanisms to help build healthy bone tissue and promote optimal joint mobility, naturally.
OsteoDenx® is the only bone and joint formula with Syno-PORTIN® Complex, a novel nutrient target delivery system protected by multiple US patents. This unique product formula contains a synergistic blend of milk proteins (R-ELF), phyto-antioxidants, collagen peptides and essential vitamins and minerals - which provide maximum health benefits.
All Natural Formula
OsteoDenx® is made of all natural, premium quality ingredients. The formula contains NO lactose, gluten or soy. The R-ELF in OsteoDenx® is isolated from pure milk sourced from healthy dairy cows. The government certifies these cows are hormone-free, antibiotic-free, non-GMO, non-transgenic and raised freely in a clean, green pasture environment.
Suitable for All Adults
OsteoDenx® is can be safely used by all adults. The recommended dose regimen can be adjusted based on a person's specific diet, lifestyle and needs. If a person is sensitive or allergic to any of the product ingredients, or has any medical condition or concern, they should consult their health care provider before taking any dietary supplement.
Medical Shiatsu Therapist
"In 2017, when bioQuad introduced its next generation OsteoDenx® in Europe, I was one of the first to bring this bone and joint health bio-replenishment into my practice. For articular conditions, sports injuries and bone trauma recovery, I recommend my clients to start with a dosage of 2 capsules/day. I see noticeable progress in their comfort and mobility within a few days. Then I adjust their dosage to 1 capsule/day as a maintenance regimen. I got excellent results using OsteoDenx® with several of my clients - this all natural bone-joint replenishment works!
In my practice, I also measure bone mineral density of the ulna (forearm) with ultra-sound imaging using the Mini-Omni® device. With regular supplementation of OsteoDenx®, I have observed remarkable improvement in my clients' bone mineral density and overall joint function. Based on my professional experience, I recommend OsteoDenx® to several of my colleagues to include this advanced bone and joint bio-replenishment into their health practice."
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Bio-Replenishments?
Bio-replenishments are bio-active molecules that are produced and expended by the body on a regular basis. Examples include insulin, hormones, lactoferrin and ribonuclease. These molecules regulate our metabolism and maintain physiological balance or ‘homeostasis’. Any deficiency or dysfunction of bio-replenishments manifests as disorder(s), disease(s) or death.
What is OsteoDenx®?
OsteoDenx® is an exclusive bio-replenishment that supports the entire skeletal system. The formula contains Syno-PORTIN Complex, a novel nutrient target delivery system powered by ribonuclease-enriched lactoferrin (R-ELF). It helps absorb, transport and deliver essential nutrients to the bone and joint space (aka. the synovium).
What is ribonuclease-enriched lactoferrin (R-ELF)?
Lactoferrin and ribonuclease are proteins naturally produced inside the body. They co-exist in milk and other biological fluids as key regulatory molecules with specific role in various physiological pathways. From a skeletal system perspective, the proteins combined help promote healthy bone turnover and maintain healthy joints.
What are the health benefits of taking OsteoDenx®?
Regular intake of OsteoDenx® helps in the formation of healthy bone tissue, supporting healthy bone density, protecting and lubricating joints, and enhancing the absorption of essential nutrients.*
What makes OsteoDenx® unique?
The technology in OsteoDenx® is backed by over 30 years of scientific research, 2 human clinical studies with published results and 4 US patents. OsteoDenx® is distinct from other generic vitamin or supplements because it actually helps support the body’s own process of forming new bone and lubricating joints. In complementing this natural building and repair process, OsteoDenx® can help promote strong, healthy bones and joints throughout life.*
How is OsteoDenx® made?
OsteoDenx® is manufactured in Europe in a government certified manufacturing facility that meets current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) standards. Only the highest quality ingredients are sourced and third-party tested for purity. All ingredients also undergo meticulous testing at each stage of the production process, resulting in the safest, highest quality product.
What are the side effects from taking OsteoDenx®?
No side effects have been reported with OsteoDenx®. However, if any discomfort is noticed by consuming OsteoDenx® immediately stop taking the product and consult your primary health care provider.
Can individuals with lactose-intolerance take OsteoDenx®?
Yes. There is NO lactose sugar in OsteoDenx®.
Can individuals with milk protein allergy take OsteoDenx®?
Yes. Milk proteins that are reportedly associated with allergic reactions are: casein, casein derivatives (sodium and/or calcium-based), lactalbumin, beta-lactoglobulin and bovine serum albumin. R-ELF does not belong to this group of milk allergens. To our knowledge - any R-ELF associated or R-ELF mediated milk protein allergic reactions in human subjects has not been reported. However, if the person has any medical condition (including any milk protein allergy), it is advisable to consult with that person’s health care provider before use of this or any supplement.
Can individuals with gluten and/or soy intolerance take OsteoDenx®?
Yes. There is NO gluten or soy in OsteoDenx®.
Can pregnant women take OsteoDenx®?
Yes, a pregnant woman may take OsteoDenx®. However, a woman with any medical condition (including pregnancy) should consults her with health care provider before using this or any supplement.
Can children take OsteoDenx®?
Yes, a child above the age of 4 may take OsteoDenx®. However, it is advisable to consult with the child’s health care provider before use of this or any supplement.
What is the suggested dosage for OsteoDenx®?
OsteoDenx® provides the maximum health benefits when taken as recommended on a daily basis. However, depending upon a person's lifestyle, age and health-status, increasing the dosage to 2 or 3 capsules per day could benefit certain individuals.
Should OsteoDenx® be taken with food or on an empty stomach; daytime or bedtime?
It is recommended to take OsteoDenx® at bedtime with or without food (because the mineral metabolism is most active during sleep).
Can OsteoDenx® be taken with other dietary supplements?
Yes. OsteoDenx® can be taken in conjunction with other dietary supplement(s).
Should OsteoDenx® not be taken with certain types of medications?
If a person has any medical condition (under any medication), it is advisable to consult with that person’s health care provider before use of this or any supplement.
Can OsteoDenx® be taken together with alcoholic beverages?
No. However, OsteoDenx® can be spaced at least 12 hours before or after consumption of an alcoholic beverage.
Can OsteoDenx® be taken together with hot beverages or foods?
No. However, OsteoDenx® is relatively stable at high temperatures and it is OK to consume this protein supplement with warm foods.